Terminal Guide for McCarran Airport Pet Relief Areas
Passengers traveling through McCarran International have the option of utilizing pet relief areas both pre- and post-security. Though there is no Terminal 2 post-security area, travelers can easily access either of the indoor Terminal 1 stations.
- To access the Terminal 1 pre-security pet relief areas, exit through Door 7 or Door 13 on the Level 1 Baggage Claim.
- To access the Terminal 3 pre-security pet relief stations, exit through Baggage Claim at Door 51 or through Customs and Border Protection at Door 58.
- To access the Terminal 1 post-security C Gate pet relief area, locate the central Atrium and walk toward the departing C Gates. It will be located before Gate C-25 by the Sky Bridge
- To access the Terminal 1 post-security D Gate pet relief area, proceed to the central Atrium. The station will be right next to the children’s play area.
- To access the Terminal 3 post-security pet relief station, proceed through security and turn to the right. The area will be between gates E-11 and E-12.
LAS Airport Pet Relief Area Map
What to Expect from the Las Vegas Airport Pet Relief Stations
The outdoor Las Vegas pet relief areas are nothing to write home about, but they do the job. These pre-security areas feature gravel, a chain-link fence, and waste bag dispensers. However, pet parents should take note—the Terminal 1 outdoor stations are not easy to find, as they are located near traffic at the ticketing area.
Post-security pet restrooms are close to airline gates for easy access. Each indoor area features pet-friendly synthetic grass and an ornamental fire hydrant. They also offer disposable bags and a sink for washing hands. The facility is equipped with a built-in cleaning system that flushes water and a cleaning solution underneath the turf to ensure freshness at any time of day. The custodial staff cleans these areas daily, and a ventilation system vacuums the air around ten times per hour.