DFW Airport pet relief areas are found at each of the airport terminals, although Terminal C has no relief areas inside security. You can find outdoor pet relief areas in or near short-term parking across the terminal from the following gate locations: A8, B49, C2, C39, D17, D30 and E38. Find the indoor relief areas by gates A28, B29, D18, and E31. You can also find general information about pet policies at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport.
Terminal Guide to DFW Airport Pet Relief Stations
More than just helping you find the general location of Dallas/Forth Worth Airport pet relief areas, we wanted to give you a better sense of what you’ll find around the relief stations inside the terminal. It’s also worth pointing out that all of the indoor relief stations are near a Skylink station, making them relatively easy to get to. You can use this interactive map to see the shopping, dining, and other services at each of the airport terminals. Here are some handy notes for pet owners.
- Terminal A: Near Gate A28, you’ll a couple different food options including Pappasito’s Cantina and California Pizza Kitchen. You’ll also find a currency exchange right there, in addition to plenty of other Terminal A services.
- Terminal B: By Gate B29, the pet relief area is also close to Starbucks and Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, which makes for an easy snack once your pet is taken care of. You’ll also find an airport security office if you have any questions or if problems arise.
- Terminal C: Again, this is the one terminal that has indoor relief area. Try to visit one of the two outdoor areas before entering the terminal. Otherwise, your best bet is probably a short shuttle ride to Terminal A and the A28 pet relief area. You’ll still be able to find plenty of other services at Terminal C
- Terminal D: You can find Pizza Vino and Rio Mambo right there, but if you’re looking for a quick snack and fast supplies, there’s also a 7-Elevent just a couple gates away at D20. If you need some quick cash, there’s also a Bank of America ATM nearby.
- Terminal E: There are several spa services near the E31 pet relief station, and while you may be tempted, it’s complicated when traveling with a pet. More likely, you’ll look to the NBC-5 Travel Store. Likewise, you’ll probably see the Blue Mesa Taco and Tequila Bar, but unless you have extra time and a calm pet, Wendy’s near E33 is an option, too.
DFW International Airport Map
Use this airport map to quickly approximate the location of the closest pet relief area inside and outside of security. This will make it easier to create a travel plan and to take care of your pet if there are travel delays.
What to Expect from DFW Airport Pet Relief Areas
The outdoor DFW Airport pet relief areas are not all created equal. Check out the grassy area near Terminal C vs. the oversized Potty Area box for Terminal D. Likewise, most of the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport pet relief stations have their own pet waste disposal supplies, but we recommend bringing your own backup supplies just in case.
The indoor DFW pet relief stations are basic but functional with some degree of variety. Some of the stations have cubicles with individual strips of synthetic grass. Other stations have slightly larger areas of open grass.